232 Narrow Rung Tower
The Euro Towers 232 Tower is approved to BS.EN. 1004 3 8/12 XXXD European Standard.
Available in 3 Lengths: 2m, 2.5m & 3m
Single Width (0.70m) Double Width (1.35m)
This new tower designed by Euro Towers has a 232mm rung spacing which enables climbable access on either side of the tower still ensuring internal access through the trapdoor 3T method.
This new Tower contains 3 types of frames, 6 rung, 8 rung and 10 rung to ensure flexibility on different platform heights.
232 Tower Features:
- Multi-start Square threaded adjustable legs, incorporating full nut for maximum security.
- The heavy duty splined spigot designed for maximum strength, rigidity and ease of tower assembly.
- The unique ten-impression crimped joint, specially designed to improve resistance to abuse, and reduce repair costs.
- Brace hook assembly, incorporating double torsion stainless steel spring for durable and reliable use.
- Platforms incorporating bolted hook extrusion for easy low cost reparability and platform profile designed to provide minimum deflection and improved strength.
- Increased trapdoor opening for ease of access.
- A range of trail/ non trail castors and base plates available.